Extras to Hire & Buy
We have some little extras to hire and buy, as we know you may not have all the gear and don't need the added expense for a day or two.
- Option for licenced hire boats, Subject to Availability: Electric MotorGuide Trolling Motor with GPS Lock.
$50 Half or Full Day Hire.
$40 P/day Multi Day Hire
Extras to Buy
- Small bag of crappy prawns $4 (Not local)
- Small bags pilchards... $5
- Small bag hardy heads.....$ 5
- Small bag Local NQ prawns ....$ 6
- Small bag squid ..... 6
- Medium bag of squid ... $10
- Bag of small mullet … $6
- Bag of garfish ... $15
- 2kg pilchards... $15
- Value pack: Sml bags of NQ prawns, squid and pilchards ... $15
Optional at No Charge (Subject to availability)
- Poly ice box with home made block ice (for bait and fish) (Welcome to use as a bait board)
- Additional fuel tank. Suitable for long range travel such as the Hinchinbrook Channel, or multiday hire. You will be required to refuel the spare fuel tank.
- Canopy removed. (Need to mention)
Walk-on, walk-off available for $50.
- delivery to Dungeness
- tethered onto pontoon
- pickup from pontoon
- cleaning the boat
- refuelling on pickup
- The boats can be quite heavy to launch and retrieve. Recommended especially if you do not have much strength.
- Multi WOWO services are available for $45 per WOWO, for those not staying at the Lucinda Fishing Lodge. with a private pontoon.
Local Bait and Tackle Outlets selling Fishing Gear
We recommend the following stores, to enhance your boating trip!
Lucinda Fishing Lodge has a tackle shop right on our beaut Dungeness boat ramp.
Morley's Seafood for quality local bait, and yummy seafood. Just on your left as you drive into Lucinda,
Note: All hirer's/drivers must be at least 18 years old, show relevant identification, and agree to terms & conditions, on the day of hire.