Extras to Hire & Buy
We have some little extras to hire and buy, as we know you may not have all the gear and don't need the added expense for a day or two.
Extras Daily Hire Rates
- Range of quality fishing rod and reel spinning & overhead combos …… $20
- Crab pot (BYO bait) ... $ 5
- Tackle box, sinkers, swivels, hooks, pliers & knife .... $10
Extras to Buy
- Cold 600ml water & 375ml soft drinks … .$ 2
Coke, No Sugar, Pepsi Max, Orange, Lemonade
- Cold 1 l water ... $4
- Small bag of crappy prawns $4
- Small bags of bait: pilchards, hardy heads.....$ 5
- Small bags of bait: Local NQ prawns, squid, ....$ 6
- Bag of small mullet … $6
- Bag of garfish ... $15
- 2kg pilchards... $15
Optional at No Charge
- 60l poly ice box with home made block ice
- Additional fuel tank. Suitable for long range travel such as the Hinchinbrook Channel, or multiday hire. You will be required to refuel the spare fuel tank.
- Watersnake with foot pedal. Not a swanky one. Only available with the 40HP Smartwave, & subject to working condition.
Walk-on, walk-off available for $50.
- delivery to Dungeness
- tethered onto pontoon
- pickup from pontoon
- cleaning the boat
- The boats can be quite heavy to launch and retrieve. Recommended especially if you do not have much strength.
Select which extras you want, when you book.
Local Bait and Tackle Outlets
We recommend the following stores, to enhance your boating trip!
Morley's Seafood for quality local bait, and yummy seafood. Just on your left as you drive into Lucinda,
Lucinda Fishing Lodge has a tackle shop right on our beaut Dungeness boat ramp.