Extras to Hire & Buy
We have some little extras to hire and buy, as we know you may not have all the gear and don't need the added expense for a day or two.
Extras Daily Hire Rates
- Crab pot (BYO bait) ... $ 5
Extras to Buy
- Small bag of crappy prawns $4
- Small bags of bait: pilchards, hardy heads.....$ 5
- Small bags of bait: Local NQ prawns, squid, ....$ 6
- Large bag of squid ... $10
- Bag of small mullet … $6
- Large bag of squid.... $10
- Bag of garfish ... $15
- 2kg pilchards... $15
Optional at No Charge (Subject to availability)
- 60l poly ice box with home made block ice
- Additional fuel tank. Suitable for long range travel such as the Hinchinbrook Channel, or multiday hire. You will be required to refuel the spare fuel tank.
Walk-on, walk-off available for $50.
- delivery to Dungeness
- tethered onto pontoon
- pickup from pontoon
- cleaning the boat
- The boats can be quite heavy to launch and retrieve. Recommended especially if you do not have much strength.
- Multi WOWO services are available for $40 per WOWO, for those not staying at the Lucinda Fishing Lodge. with a private pontoon.
Local Bait and Tackle Outlets selling Fishing Gear
We recommend the following stores, to enhance your boating trip!
Lucinda Fishing Lodge has a tackle shop right on our beaut Dungeness boat ramp.
Morley's Seafood for quality local bait, and yummy seafood. Just on your left as you drive into Lucinda,