Read through the reviews our customers have left us. Reviews mean a lot. Both to the potential customer deciding if our hire boats are a good fit, and to assist us as business with important feedback and help us know we are on the right track. Thank you to our customers who have taken the time to leave a review. Much appreciated. :)
- Deni and Lee were incredibly helpful with our boating needs, and definitely went the extra mile to help us out. Knowledgeable and super friendly I couldn't recommend them highly enough! Great service and done with a smile, thank-you so much!
- Hired boat for a day sightseeing and fishing. A great experience. Lee and Deni were more than friendly and efficient. Hired boat for 1/2 day , extended to full day with no problem. Good quality boat and motor. Provided good advice on where to go. All for what I think was a fair price. Thanks guys.
- Friendly couple and excellent service. Thanks for the awesome day out in your hire boat even though it was windy.
- Lee and Deni were super helpful with the boat hire going above and beyond. Really good quality boats and service. Thanks.
- Very accommodating, Lee and Deni helped us with everything we needed. Great boats!
- What an awesome little business! Lee and Deni were so helpful when we needed to hire a boat after our own boat motor packed it in. Very reasonably priced and very knowledgeable.. Look them up if you're in Lucinda and need to hire a boat!
- Wow fishing at Lucinda was fantastic the weather was perfect .the hire boat from lee and Deni was perfect for our needs .they are so friendly and helpful with lots of local knowledge for the tourist fisherman .we would highly recommend them for your next trip to the Hinchinbrook area .thanks again Rod&Deb from Se Qld
- Great day out every thing was working and the ice and esky and landing net map sounder made for a great day sadly no fish.
- Had a great day on the water. Great service & great boats. Can’t wait to do it again.
- Amazing owners and the boat was awesome at a good price highly recommend
- Deni and Lee were great, they were more than happy to load the boat onto our Ute as well taking it off. We had an awesome day out on the water even though it rained most of the day. Our little girl loved seeing the dolphins breaching when we first started off. We would recommend Hinchinbrook Hire Boats for everyone to use.
- What a day to be out on the water! We have been lucky enough to hire a boat through a local company right here in Lucinda called Hinchinbrook Hire Boats. They are literally located just around the corner from the caravan park! We took our boat down and launched off at Dungeness, the local boat ramp and headed out towards Hinchinbrook Island which is a huge and beautiful National Park with its own eco system. We were blessed with some amazing weather from the moment we dropped the boat till we returned. Unfortunately no fish were caught but, to have spent the day out on the water enjoying the scenery with the family was priceless! If your in the area and love to fish you certainly need to checkout these guys for a boat, they’re a great couple!