Hinchinbrook Hire Boats Reviews
Read through the Hinchinbrook Hire Boats reviews our customers have left us. Reviews mean a lot. Both to the potential customer deciding if our hire boats are a good fit, and to assist us as business with important feedback and help us know we are on the right track. Thank you to our customers who have taken the time to leave a review. Much appreciated. :)
- Denni, thank you very much for the lovely service and professionalism demonstrated during safety and familiarisation of the hire boat. Both you and your husband are legends. Although the weather was against us, you guys made it a most enjoyable safe experience. we will definitely be back for another day or two of fishing, crabbing and sightseeing. Talk soon Scott and Brenda-Lee.
- Nice and friendly owners. Very helpful would highly recommend if your looking to hire a boat.
- Hired a boat off Deni and Lee a few weeks back and they couldn't do enough for me. Awesome service.
- Cannot recommend this company highly enough, just did a multi day hire through them and everything was top notch. The boat was great and fitted with a really good sounder and the service was excellent. Deni was really helpful and was happy to alter my departure and arrival times to suit ( I opted for the walk on/walk off) plus she was running multiple hires in between on her own while her husband was away. I'll definitely be back for more and will be recommending them to all my fishing mates. Great work Deni!
- Customer Service, Quality, Wait Time: Great experience all round. Very helpful, would recommend to anyone who wants to hire a boat while at Lucinda.
- Absolutely had an amazing time out on the boat, caught many fish and got to explore some memorable places.Very affordable, all we had to do is bring our fishing stuff and tackle as the boat was kitted out with everything we needed, 5 stars for you guys, we will see u lovely couple again.
- We had such a great time in our hire boat fishing the 6km Jetty and Hinchinbrook Island. Lee and Deni are so helpful, made the process super easy and gave us lots of good tips for fishing and places to visit. The boats are also in great condition! Thanks guys, will definitely come visit again when we’re around town.
- We hired a boat off Deni and Lee yesterday and had the most wonderful day. They truly went above and beyond to make our day the best possible. Would highly recommend them to everyone! Such great customer service and two lovely, genuine people full of local knowledge. Can’t wait to come back! ☺️
Danielle & Jen giving creek fishing a crack!
Danielle with mangrove jack
Jen with her queen fish
- We hired a boat from Hinchinbrook Boat Hire in February for the day from the moment we met Lee and Deni at the boat ramp they were professional and polite, even gave us a few pointers on best places to go and they did not disappoint. we honestly can't recommend these guys enough, if your ever looking at hiring a boat 100% book through these guys. 10/10
- Could not recommend these guys more. Extremely helpful and down to earth people with professionalism to top it. Thank you for an incredible experience and we will be back.
- We hired a boat off deni and lee yesterday and had the most wonderful day. They truly went above and beyond to make our day the best possible. Would highly recommend them to everyone! Such great customer service and two lovely, genuine people full of local knowledge. Can’t wait to come back!
- Had a great day fishing jetty, and creeks along channel. The boat was well equipped and Deni and Lee couldn't do enough for us. would definitely recommend the experience.
- Thanks for helping me and my brother with our boat a few weeks ago, it was an amazing trip. Thanks!!!
- Hey Lee and Denny! We're home and boring everyone with our stories and holiday snaps:) Thank you again for being so awesome and we will never forget your kindness! Genuine people indeed! Hope to cross paths again one day♡ Marcus n Jess
- Hired the boat for 2 days. Great experience, scenery beautiful, caught mud crabs and blue swimmers. Deni and Lee are very friendly and easy to get along with. A top class business/service.
- Thanks Deni and Lee, Allison and I had an awesome time out on your hire boat for the past 3 days the service was first class. The tales of the one that got away is definitely true, we’ll be back to meet again. Glad to support locally owned businesses all the best.
- Had a great day out on one of your boats today. Deni and Lee provided a really professional service and had us in the water and fishing in no time. I highly recommended these guys. They go the extra mile to make your hire experience easy and pleasurable. Thanks for a great day Deni and Lee, we had a ball even without catching any fish.
- Deni and Lee were incredibly helpful with our boating needs, and definitely went the extra mile to help us out. Knowledgeable and super friendly I couldn't recommend them highly enough! Great service and done with a smile, thank-you so much!
- Lee & Deni are very helpful & friendly. The boats are clean, well maintained and are a pleasure to drive. Hinchinbrook is a spectacular spot to wet a line too. Would absolutely recommend!
- Hired boat for a day sightseeing and fishing. A great experience. Lee and Deni were more than friendly and efficient. Hired boat for 1/2 day, extended to full day with no problem. Good quality boat and motor. Provided good advice on where to go. All for what I think was a fair price. Thanks guys.
- Friendly couple and excellent service. Thanks for the awesome day out in your hire boat even though it was windy.
- Lee and Deni were super helpful with the boat hire going above and beyond. Really good quality boats and service. Thanks.
- Very accommodating, Lee and Deni helped us with everything we needed. Great boats!
- What an awesome little business! Lee and Deni were so helpful when we needed to hire a boat after our own boat motor packed it in. Very reasonably priced and very knowledgeable.. Look them up if you're in Lucinda and need to hire a boat!
- Wow fishing at Lucinda was fantastic the weather was perfect .the hire boat from lee and Deni was perfect for our needs .they are so friendly and helpful with lots of local knowledge for the tourist fisherman .we would highly recommend them for your next trip to the Hinchinbrook area .thanks again Rod&Deb from Se Qld
- Great day out every thing was working and the ice and esky and landing net map sounder made for a great day sadly no fish.
- Had a great day on the water. Great service & great boats. Can’t wait to do it again.
- Amazing owners and the boat was awesome at a good price highly recommend
- Deni and Lee were great, they were more than happy to load the boat onto our ute as well taking it off. We had an awesome day out on the water even though it rained most of the day. Our little girl loved seeing the dolphins breaching when we first started off. We would recommend Hinchinbrook Hire Boats for everyone to use.
- What a day to be out on the water! We have been lucky enough to hire a boat through a local company right here in Lucinda called Hinchinbrook Hire Boats. They are literally located just around the corner from the caravan park! We took our boat down and launched off at Dungeness, the local boat ramp and headed out towards Hinchinbrook Island which is a huge and beautiful National Park with its own eco system. We were blessed with some amazing weather from the moment we dropped the boat till we returned. Unfortunately no fish were caught but, to have spent the day out on the water enjoying the scenery with the family was priceless! If your in the area and love to fish you certainly need to checkout these guys for a boat, they’re a great couple!
- Haven't actually hired from these guys but they were most helpful to get me out of a bind recently to help me get to the reef. Extremely friendly and helpful. If I ever find myself in Lucinda without the boat theirs will be the number I call. Thanks again Deni and Lee
Note: All hirer's/drivers must be at least 18 years old, show relevant identification, and agree to boat hire terms & conditions, at the safety brief and handover.